Weirdest Dreams

07:31

1st August

Throughout my past 19 years, i have never dream of anything normal. The most recent dream i had was that i was dating a black dude. 

So the thing is i like black guys because they are really cool and really chill, have nothing against them or anything. In the dream, we were spending time together and i was feeling very awkward because he was being a very sweet guy to me. It didn't occur to me that i was dating him in the dream and i was just wondering why he was being so nice to me. 

After that we were walking and he held my hand. I looked up at him and he smiled at me. At that very moment my brain decided to register that this was the weirdest dream i ever had because i remember my parents telling me about how my grandmother (Very traditional) said i can date anyone except black guys. I laughed in my dream because i was dating the black guy and i thought of what my grandmother said.

I don't want to sound racist. For some reason my grandmother had that rule which is really weird because i never heard her being against black people. But then again when my sister brought her french boyfriend to meet my grandmother she kept staring at him in awe. (My grandmother is 80+ years old already so yeah......) 

My friend asked me when i told them about the dream "Would you really date a black guy though?". In all honesty, i feel that as long as i like the person no matter how he looks or what race he is i would actually date the person, provided i am emotionally free from the past as well. I mean, from social media, black people are really nice actually and they do a lot of good things for others. They are not what people make them appear to be. 

Currently in this generation, it is just upsetting that many people go more for looks and many people change themselves after getting into relationships or trying to get into relationships. I know a few people like this and honestly i have accepted the fact that if they are just going to ignore my advice after asking me time and time, i can't help them. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments