I don't know

05:47

I could fall, or I could fly
Here in your aeroplane
And I could live, I could die
Hanging on the words you say
And I've been known to give my all
And jumping in harder than
Ten thousand rocks on the lake

So don't call me baby
Unless you mean it
Don't tell me you need me
If you don't believe it
So let me know the truth
Before I dive right into you
And I've been known to give my all
And lie awake, every day
Don't know how much I can take

I have not been writing a lot because i couldn't get my life together with all the exams and family issues but i guess i am better now. 

I don't really want to explain what happened the past few days weeks months whatever but i am pretty sure that no one wants to experience what i was going through. 

It still hurts. As much as i don't show it, i am upset, hurt, lost. 

About a lot of things. 

I hope that you are happier. I worry about you a lot still. You probably won't even read this and that is probably why i dare to express myself here. I started looking at our old messages again. I guess i haven't been feeling loved or happy lately and reading old messages is a form of comfort till i continue to think and just tear. 

In about a month, it is going to be my birthday. And ever since then, i don't really feel like celebrating my birthday anymore. I just want to curl up on my bed at home and just lie there, alone. 

I'm just going to end up single for the rest of my life. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments