Holy shit it's September

00:22

Hi again, back and still inconsistent in this blog thing. Guess this is one thing I cannot commit to.

I was actually trying to post something in August but look where we are at now. Still inconsistent when it comes to posting on my blog. I don't think many people use blogs anymore but who cares.

3 more months to 2019 and so far my life has been a roller coaster ride. Well, whose isn't? I was feeling quite stressed out the past few months and I have decided to talk about it here. I don't know why but I am just going to do it.

I started a new job in July. The workplace environment is nice, everyone was really friendly to me and I was pretty excited to start work. However, within the first month, I felt overwhelmed and stressed out by the things I was required to do. I kept making mistakes and I felt so guilty for causing trouble when I was supposed to be helping. But I have been working there for close to 2 months already and things have been getting better.

There were also quite a few issues revolving around friends that I might talk about another day that was adding to my stress. At the same time, I felt quite guilty for not spending a lot of time with my friends. I have been resting at home or hanging out with my boyfriend at my house, resting.

Anyways, I have been reading my old posts and I realised how much things have changed. I was so upset during this period of time last year and look at me now, feeling happy and blessed. I patched back with my ex about 8 months ago and i would like to say that we are stronger than ever. I think i am getting used to the army thing but still, sometimes I find myself asking a lot. I wanted to be involved in his army life, hopefully with his family. Till now, i have yet to meet his family and I have yet attended anything. My friends keep asking me if I will be going for his POP. Honestly? I would love to go but I don’t think I would have the chance to. I don’t think he would ask me or anything which kind of sucks. This is probably just me overthinking but he rarely ever ask me to go for his army stuff. Even when he graduated i was not allowed to be there. I don’t know if I should be upset about it or not.

I realised quite recently that i feel different about him. It was not a bad thing. I felt happier, safer and just amazing. My heart feels so full being with him. My friend says that i am in love and i should feel lucky because not many people feel this way. Honestly, he is the best thing i could ever ask for. He is my home.The way he comforted me and made me feel safe was all I needed for these few months. Just being with him makes me so happy and feel so blessed. I am honestly thankful that we are where we are at now today even though he is currently in army.

He is not the kind that shows affection that much but that day he did the cutest thing. (Okay, maybe its just me.) He fell asleep on my bed at my house the other day and I didn't have much space left on the bed so I sort of curled up in the corner. He woke up, saw me in the corner and wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into his embrace(?). It was the cutest thing ever and I kept smiling. Even though we have been spending time at my house, usually with him sleeping, he does little things that make me smile. Whenever he sleeps, he hugs me from the back and snuggles which is so freaking adorable. I feel really happy right now and I honestly never thought I would get to feel this way.

I am thankful that my friends are happy for me and sending me messages telling me how happy they are for me. For now, I can't wait to go overseas with him.

2018 has been better for me personally and I have nothing else to say except that I am really glad.

You Might Also Like

0 comments