Thoughts on October

18:54

I have officially given up on posting consistently this year so I’m most likely going to try again next year. But hey, having some posts is better than having none right?

Time flies and it is already November. I have been working at my new job for about 4 months already and I am happy to say that things have been going well. There has been mistakes made while working but it can’t be avoided. I’m not perfect anyways. I really enjoy working with my team of people. Even till now, they are still nice and friendly to me and never fail to make me feel comfortable working there. They never fail to offer a helping hand and always show gratitude whenever I help them with something (Although it is my job). I am considering doing HR in university and see how it goes. Hopefully everything can work out even though I took hospitality and tourism management.

Towards the end of the month, i have also been trying to be healthier and start execrcising more during October (Since weekly volleyball was put on hold). One of my friends then got me started on a diet called intermittent fasting where you eat within an 8 hour frame and let everything digest for the remaining 16 hours. At the same time, you have to exercise regularly. Besides that, I am also cutting down on my sugar and carbohydrates. My intention was to only run once a week to get a bit of exercise but since then, I have been running at least 3 times a week and have not drank any bubble tea (Surprisingly). In my first week, I lost 3kg and according to my friend, its the water weight (?) so I guess its good that my diet is working. I have been tracking my weight and it is slowly decreasing/maintaining. Hopefully I can see more changes after 3 months.

I also started playing volleyball again. It was really stressful at first, playing with seniors whom I have not met before (Most of them). However, it was surprisingly fun and everyone enjoyed themselves, I hope. I am looking forward to the next session where the seniors will be joining again.

Also, in other exciting news, my sister is getting married! Her boyfriend proposed to her when they went New Zealand and it was the sweetest thing ever. The background was mountains and a beautiful lake. It was the perfect setting. They will be doing the ROM first and as for the wedding, not so soon. I am really happy for her but at the same time I feel like I am losing my sister. Family is really important to me and I have no idea how I am going to feel when my sister leaves the house and continues her own family.

As for my love life, I am still with my boyfriend. I think that it is getting easier, not meeting him and not talking. It doesn’t feel like a relationship at times. I hope it is just an army phase. He asked me to be his date for social night (some army stuff) which I am quite excited because it is the first time I am coming into his army life (?) in a snese. Also, it would be our first time attending an event together. So that is something I am excited about.

That’s about it. Technically these are not thoughts on October but more of an update on my life and what I am looking forward to but it doesn’t matter. I really hope that the last 2 months will be good and that I can enter the new year with more positivity and happiness.

You Might Also Like

0 comments