A little something i love to do

01:16

Song of the day: The sound by 1975


Today i picked up my pencil and started drawing again. Drawing is something i enjoy a lot. It used to be my hobby but school and stuff. I didn't get the chance to draw that much anymore. 

When i drew today, i always wondered why i did not take a design course since i enjoyed drawing. I kind of regret not visiting design courses and do what i really love. I mean the course i am in now is fun and all. There are a lot of things that are useful for me when i start working but wouldn't it be nice to just do something you like? 

I remembered joining art classes last time. When i was in Primary school if i am not wrong. I really loved it and it was something i love going to. Also, in Primary school, when there are any art events or projects teachers need students to help out, i will be there. I remember staying back secretly to join this batik painting record thing my school participated in. It kind of helped that when my mother was constantly working. I also remembered joining Chinese calligraphy class, batik painting and Chinese painting class.

In secondary school, i joined this character drawing class near my house. Basically it is something like a anime drawing class i guess. You know, those characters from comic books. 

So these are some of the drawings i did after getting a notebook from a museum. 

This was drawn during one of my lessons when we were waiting for the teacher to finish something. I remembered sitting beside this girl in my class that was known as Koala. I asked her what i should draw because i felt like it and she said a Koala. Therefore a Koala.
This was drawn when i reached school early and i remembered having this laptop sticker. I was waiting for the other members of my clique and decided to draw again. So, a wolverine.
This was drawn when we were waiting for a teacher outside the staff room. We were kind of bored and one of my friends asked me to draw Nemo. This took a very long time for me to draw because i can't draw that well so i took like a lot of days drawing this.
I don't remember when i drew this but i remembered that i was obsessed with face painting and Halloween and stuff. I tried the technique on a paper instead because i was lazy to find face paint and it was kind of hard to face paint if you can't even draw on the paper.
After being obsessed with drawing for a short period of time, i drew this in class, when my teacher left early after class. This is a tattoo on someone's shoulder i saw online. It is pretty cool but tiring to draw.
This is my favourite. I drew this today, a fennec fox. It may not look like it but i took quite a long time drawing this.
And this one is after that. I was bored so Spiderman.  :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments