Hello to whoever is reading this......

05:30

Hello there stranger. :)

This is not my first time blogging but i am not that good at the 'making my blog look nicer' part so this is all i can do and i am sorry if it is not up to your standards but it makes me happy enough. I has an old blog but for some reason i cannot access it again. Well, i am not very good at computer stuff so i somehow created a new account...... and here it is. :)

First things first, under my profile in the 'About me' section, technically it does not say anything about me so i am just going to write a bit about me. I have no idea what to write about myself but lets just say i like reading horoscopes and play sports. My horoscope is cancer by the way and for anyone who is interested in horoscopes feel free to make excited comments about it. (If that is possible but i will try to find a way.) I love playing volleyball but i am currently in tchoukball. You guys probably don't know what is tchoukball but i have no idea how to explain to you guys except that it is kind of like handball. Do google or search on youtube for tchoukball matches. However, i am not in that CCA yet, it is kind of a trial session i guess and i still do not know the results. Until now if you have no idea, i am still a student. I guess that is all you need to know but feel free to ask me more questions if that is even possible here. (Haven't been using for quite awhile so quite unsure about everything.) Or you can ask on my askfm account: http://askfm/thegummyworms

Next, SONG OF THE DAY: A Team by Ed Sheeran.

Speaking of Ed Sheeran, did you guys hear the joke? How to tell Ed his girlfriend left him? Ed She-ran (Sheeran) GET IT? GET IT? Okay i am really lame.

Basically, everyone has their own problems and different ways of expressing how they feel. This is how i do it so i am sorry if you find it annoying. If you are bored, maybe my posts will give you some form of entertainment. Thank you for reading my blog i guess.

To start off my very first blog post, i am just going to talk about my recent outing on Friday, 19 June 2015. It was my secondary school clique's monthly outing and my clique consist of four people including myself of course. My best friend, Felicia along with Sock Cheng, my partner in crime and Megan, the prettiest one in our clique. We actually agreed on the date 20th June for this outing during our last outing but Socky couldn't make it and told us a week before the date. This was not the first time she did this and the rest of us were quite unhappy about it. The next day, my secondary school's volleyball camp, all of us did eventually meet up although Megan was not in volleyball but she came due to their old class outing in the morning. Felicia ignored Socky throughout the whole outing and i was planning to ignore her too. (YES IT WAS A CHILDISH THOUGHT I KNOW) But when she arrived, the look on her face made me constantly ask her whether she is alright but she ran off with Megan while Felicia continued to play basketball. (Yes basketball not volleyball) Of course i took this chance to ask Felicia whether anything else happened during the whole class outing and other stuff. In the end when she came back, she had a talk with me about the issue and i think i was too soft but i just couldn't resist and comfort her, telling her it is alright although i was still quite unhappy at the fact that we kept changing our outing day which clashes with my plans with other people. In the end my other plans were all cancelled. (Who won't be unhappy?) After that i dragged her to talk to Felicia, making sure they resolve the argument before the next outing or everyone would be angry and there wouldn't be a point in going for an outing. In the end everything was resolved. (Thank god)

We went to the Bukit Timah Railway Tracks for our outing and our theme was actually suppose to be floral then it became dresses and then it just didn't work out. We all had flower crowns on our heads so i guess it is counted as floral? Before that we went to a cafe in Holland Village and the atmosphere was beautiful, the food was great and i just love the place.


After that,we actually walked there from Holland Village which took about an hour or so under the hot sun. We took many pictures around the tracks before heading off to Orchard where we just sat down at a sushi place in Cineleisure where i bought a pillow for my friend's birthday. We just sat there and talked about life and just chill. It was nice to just sit back and relax once a month with them and just catch up on life.


This is Felicia on the left.

This is Socky at the bottom.

This is Megan on the left.

This is us. Me, Socky, Felicia and Megan.


IF YOU GOT TO THIS POINT THANK YOU FOR READING MY LENGTHY POST.  AND HERE IS THE PICTURE OF THE DAY FOR ALL THE LOVELY HUMANS WHO READ MY POST. :D



Thank you beautiful/handsome human.

You Might Also Like

0 comments