Going out with my best friend

05:06

Song of the day: Hair by Little Mix

Cause he was just a dick and i knew it
Got me going mad sitting in this chair
Like i don't care
Gotta get him out my hair

23.04.2016

My best friend and i went out on Saturday for lunch before going to a "flea market". I went to her school to find her and wait for her to finish her work. As usual, although i waited for her for a short while, we got distracted by volleyball. She knew one of the guys and borrow a ball. We end up playing and sweating. 

After we left the school, we took a bus to the bus stop near Bishan Ang Mo Kio park. We then took a nice walk to GRUB. GRUB is a cafe that sells western food.

Address:
510 Ang Mo Kio Ave 1, Singapore 569983

I ordered a 3 cheese pasta gratin. It is a pasta dish with bacon and mushrooms baked with 3 different types of cheese. This dish costs $12. Although it looks little, it is delicious and i was kind of full after eating this.


My best friend ordered a GRUB Breakfast Plate that costs $16. There is garlic focaccia bread with scrambled eggs, mushrooms and chicken cheese sausage along with a side salad. She says its nice and gave me a bit of her food. I thought it was not bad.


We also ordered drinks. I got a Lychee and Passionfruit Soda with Mint ($4.50) while she got a hot mocha ($5). If i am not wrong, she got a set so it comes with the hot drink.


What i love about GRUB is that the atmosphere is so gorgeous. Since it is located in the park, we were surrounded by trees, flowers and basically nice greenery. We then head to Suntec where the "Flea market" is held.


Once we arrived at the flea, we were quite tired and a bit lazy to walk because the flea is so crowded, mostly with couples. The things sold are pretty expensive. She saw a bucket bag and wanted to get it. When she asked for the price, the owner said "It is $293." We had to look like we were considering before walking away awkwardly. Of course me being me, i said "The bag is pretty. Pretty expensive." That is when we start to pity all the guys there who are paying for stuff for their girlfriends because everything is expensive as hell. (Just when we thought we brought a lot of cash)  

After shopping around the expensive flea, i got 2 necklaces below the price of $20 if i did not remember wrongly. I love these necklaces. 




On the side note, i missed the more stress free days. 

Have a nice day! :)



You Might Also Like

0 comments