July

02:10

Song of the day: I was made for loving you by Tori Kelly.


Back again and still feeling shitty as ever. July has been a roller coaster of emotions. I guess i will start off with my 18th birthday. 

My poly clique came to surprise me on 8th July. They came to my house and tricked me out of the house. 














They are really really sweet to come and find me. :) 

I had my birthday dinner with my friend who has the same birthday as me. Before that i met up with someone and happy stuff happened. Anyways, yeah i was happy, i got food, i went to the playground and played the swings. Everything was good. 

Then my sec school clique surprised me on my birthday too. I met Felicia and we went home together. Little did i know those idiots are going to my house. Felicia was walking me to my house and we took the lift up to a random floor and i was like "Erm why are we at this level?" and suddenly the other two girls popped out and scared me. We then went to northpoint to eat stuff.















But before all of these, Felicia actually met up with me for a heart to heart talk after school. I went to school to do a project that requires us to video so




Me and one of my group members. :)

I met up with Felicia and we went to eat Fish and Co which is a place i like a lot. We had desert as well. 




Basically this year, my 18th birthday is full of scares. Here is a short video.



Thanks for scaring me guys :')


You Might Also Like

0 comments