Class chalet

09:21

Song of the day: All in my head by Tori Kelly. She is a beautiful and talented singer and she is really really awesome so check her out!

16th September is my first official class chalet (my poly class) and i must say it was quite fun to me. We celebrated 3 of my classmates' birthday and they were really happy with the gifts i got for them which made me happy too. The whole process was so bad because of the miscommunication or no communication but it worked out quite well in the end i feel.


The front of the cards i made. :) I put in a lot of effort and i was really happy with the results.

So during the chalet i wasn't really happy because the surprise was really not planned well in my opinion but it ended quite well i guess. I stayed over for the chalet and we had a BBQ and a drinking session. My friends were drinking a lot and on instinct, i decided to just consume beer so that at least there is someone there who has a clearer mind to take care of people who needed help. I am glad i did because there were some interesting things that happened and i am glad i am awake and had a clearer mindset to talk to people. 




My class, my friends.

Recently i have work and it is really stressing me out and tiring me out so i didn't managed to blog a lot. My blogs are shorter i realised but it is hard since work. 

Have a great day beautiful people. 

Image result for tumblr quotes





You Might Also Like

0 comments