I'm back

00:40

I decided to blog today after doing a lot of thinking but first, song off the day: Locked away. Feel free to go to the side and have a listen. I feel that many people can relate to this song because of the lyrics. I'm just going to talk about one part. 


If I got locked away
And we lost it all today
Tell me honestly would you still love me the same?
If I showed you my flaws
If I couldn't be strong
Tell me honestly would you still love me the same?

In my opinion, from this part, it is like showing the person's insecurity which is not being good enough for the person they love. Many people have insecurities and majority of them is probably about being afraid to lose the people they love and i for one think that i have this insecurity. It is scary how a person or even a group of people can make you feel this way. I can honestly say that i always feel that i am not a good friend to a lot of people which is why they leave. With the few people who still stuck around for some reason left, i feel more insecure everyday. I do have friends, but from time to time i feel that we are drifting apart which is scaring the hell out of me. And the thing is i tend to be more clingy and my mood changes drastically. 

If i showed you my flaws, if i couldn't be strong, i am pretty sure everyone will freak out and probably distance themselves away from me. I have mental breakdowns from time to time and i feel like i am scaring my friends like 90% of the time. Honestly, if you screwed up very badly, would people still love you for who you are? 

Okay moving on, this is not the thing i want to talk about but i tend to get carried away quite frequently. I had this erm disagreement i guess with my friend about this girl we know and honestly i was being a bitch at that time so the way i talk made me sound like an ass. I claim that the girl is happy 90% of the time and my friend doesn't think so. I have been doing a lot of thinking and one thing i realized was that since primary school this girl has been treated like a princess and i probably felt annoyed by her. She was a nice person but she keeps getting pampered by other people which gets on my nerves because she expects everyone to pamper her and i cannot do such things. It annoys the hell out of me. She is always the popular one and the one who wants everyone's attention which i honestly don't give a shit about but when it comes to being a bitch to her own mother in front of me, i lose it. I would occasionally just mention in front of her mother, asking her to not be so rude. Maybe because of that she didn't hang around me as much. You may say i'm jealous and i admit at one point i was because she got my best friend's attention. She may know him first but i was there for him i think majority of the time and she would be hanging out with other people because she is popular. Honestly she just did that to piss me off. I guess she didn't like the fact that i was making friends with someone who pamper her a lot. It is funny how things change throughout in life. 

I am going to end here because i am kind of tired of writing for now. You could say i am emotionally exhausted and very soon physically exhausted from my CCA later at night. I was thinking of quitting but i will talk about it another time. 

Here are some pictures for you guys and as always, have a wonderful day awesome people. 



 

You Might Also Like

0 comments