Present Day

08:58

Song of the day: Can't Sleep Love by Pentatonix. Go listen to it because it is so awesome!

As you guys can see from the title, present day, it is quite obvious that i am going to talk about present. Present as in gifts. Today i met up with some of my secondary school friends and hung out with them. I got three presents for three different people too. First, i got something for Socky that Felicia and Megan are sharing with me. I did something like a card for her too so i really hope she likes it because i am proud of it. Second present was for my classmate whose birthday will be on the day of our class chalet. She is a really nice and friendly person but i don't know her that well so i got her a pencil case with bears on it which i think its pretty cute. Last gift was for my classmate too. Except that this classmate was someone i trusted a lot but i guess we sort of drifted apart so we are not as close as we were last time. I bought some Taylor Swift stickers and also a snapback for him. I am planning to make cards for both of my classmates too. I am quite happy that i managed to find presents for them in a short period of time because i was so tired the whole day.

I know this has got nothing to do with the topic but i have been really really exhausted these few days and it is really scaring me because i am never this tired before and i am constantly yawning today which is very ridiculous. The weather in Singapore is currently quite bad considering the fact that the haze is back. It is so warm when it is suppose to be the rainy season (I think).

I have no idea what else to say so i am going to end off this post with some pictures. Hope you guys enjoy them.







Have a great day/week ahead!

You Might Also Like

0 comments