ITS OVER!

23:08

My exams are finally over! That feeling when you finish your paper and hand it in and leave earlier is so great. I'm just going to blog about a few things that happen these few days. But first, song of the week: Post to be. Check it out at the side. :)

Well what can i say? My ex sort of got into my mind again. I was kind of proud that i actually didn't think of him for a few months already, like completely didn't think of such a person that exist. Yet, the thought still slams back into my mind. Recently, i think it was last Friday, i went back for volleyball training with my friend Geneve. She has been a really awesome friend for listening to my bullshit and we kind of support each other in a way i guess. My other seniors came back, seniors as in when we were sec 4, they were sec 5. Almost the whole team was there and we got to play matches with the current 'B' division girls. They were good of course, after all, my coach was one of the most awesome person in the whole wide world. It was quite shitty because we lack of some position and i had to play another position if not our team will have a higher chance of losing. I received a few balls and slide onto the rough ground a few times, did a few rolls and flips. No doubt, my leg was hurting from the lack of protection and by flipping once after straining my back caused my back to hurt. It was quite a pissed off day for me because one of the balls i slid to take was not counted because some other ball was in the court but its not anyone's fault i guess.

I was lying down on the ground by the end of training because my body was hurting and here comes my ex. He was watching the girl's training and knew what happen i think. Or at least saw what happen. He came over and i can sense him wanting to ask me whether i was okay. However, due to the last conversation we had that ended in "Thanks for the entertainment." I was quite pissed off at him and didn't really want to talk to him. Geneve knew though and kept asking me to ignore him. Turns out in the end he just mumbled a hi and left. After that i went to eat with my juniors i have not seen for a long time. On the way there, guess what? My ex was walking in front of me with his sister and one of my seniors. They weren't that close from what i know but the way they were talking and stuff really made me quite upset i guess. It was really shitty. My friend says i'm jealous which i think i am and i am not going to deny it because i was unsure of anything. With that on my mind and my exams still on going, my heart was heavy and i was in such a bad mood the past few days. And also something my friend did but i am not going to say what. The overloading of stress really got to me. I was so emotionally tired it was affecting me from doing anything.

Yesterday i was studying at Ang Mo Kio library in the morning before i go for training and i was not studying at all i swear. It was like i'm just staring at the book and copying stuff that's all. It was horrible because my last paper was today and i have not studied much for the subject. I didn't have the mood at all. I just want to lie down, curl up and just stay there. Around 2 i left to get some food. I got a lot of food. It made me feel a bit better but not 100% better. I went for volleyball again, with Geneve and some of my seniors. The start of training was shitty because i really had no mood to do anything. My spikes were off and i know what is wrong but i just don't have the mood to change what i did. It was till the end when we played matches and i felt so much better. My spikes were back and my service was there and everything was just great. The first set was really a joke. My team started off with a lot of mistakes and it was like 4-15, 4 being us. But we managed to catch up and the match ended with a score of 23-25, 23 being us. We didn't win the first set but it was warming us up in a certain way because the more we played the better we performed. My mood turned around and when i was home, i was able to study a bit before i slept.

Well, the test wasn't that hard considering the fact that i can answer majority of the questions. But yeah this was it. I came home after exams and not hang out with my friend because i think i need some time to myself and just don't screw myself up.

Anyways my juniors got me birthday balloons. :)


And here are some pictures for you guys





Enjoy your day beautiful people. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments