Update

03:56

Song of the day: Writing's on the wall by Sam Smith. His voice is just so god damn smooth.

Today my poly clique is celebrating one of the girl's birthday and it didnt go well. As usual, no initiative in some of them. It is always the usual few that do it instead of the others. My friend and i arrived outside our class to prepare the surprise. However when we enter and started to sing the birthday song, only one of them bother to join and the rest just clapped. Very soon our other classmates joined in. I am annoyed at the fact that only one of my friends sang the birthday song which is the easiest part of the whole thing. And it is annoying when they don't even bother to help yet they can't even complete a simple task.

Moreover i don't really like the girl a lot either but at least i thought of a proper gift that she might like. I made a card for her. I paid her gift first. I wrapped her gift and had to bring it all the way to tampines from yishun with a sprained ankle and the others can't even do a simple task? It is really ridiculous.

Currently i am having a class with a rude teacher who gets on everyone's nerves and she is being unpleasant. She is boring and thinks highly of herself. Many of my classmates dislike her so much that they don't even bother to attend her class today.

I feel like recently everyone is trying to get on my nerves these few days or maybe ever since school started. I am either tired or pissed off every single day and it sickens me that i let people ruin my mood. But what can i do when i am a person who is easily affected.

Oh well. Have a great day though people. Don't ever let anyone affect you. It is hard but it is worth it. Trust me.

You Might Also Like

0 comments