EAST COAST PARK OUTING

00:22

Song of the day: WILD by Troye Sivan.
It is quite a meaningful song and it has a really lovely tune.

Quite awhile ago, my second elder sister and i had an outing at east coast park. The reason why we went there was because she worked somewhere near there. I met her in the afternoon at her work place, sort of. I wasn't sure how to get there so i dropped off at the wrong bus stop and walked for quite a distance and we met halfway. We went to the nearby mall to get some hair products my sister needed which smells good surprisingly. Next, we went to eat at Maki-san, a sushi place where you get to choose what to put in your sushi and they will make it for you. It is really tasty and filling.

Okay, maybe not. After that my sister and i got KFC to bring over to the park to eat. We took photos there and had much fun.











Photo taking skills on point. ^^^


 We went cycling next for an hour because we took a very long time to get to the bicycle rental area and we need to leave for dinner. On the way, we took more pictures.




We had a lot of fun on the way back too. We pass by this little road and took some pictures again.




 However, going to the beach after a long time really made me happier than i was before and it is one of the things i did during the holiday that i would miss a lot. Well, it is mainly because of my parents who keeps working and couldn't go for a family outing for a long long time and my sister decided to bring me to the park, since she is working near one. I am thankful that at least i get to do some stuff before using my holiday for work.

Thank you for reading and have a magnificent day guys! :)





Some pictures for you guys to enjoy. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments