My Birthday Celebration(s)?

03:48

My birthday is on 11 July which has past a few days ago but due to the overwhelming project deadlines as well as a test today (Poly life yo.), i didn't have time to blog about it. So......


My family celebrated my sister's birthday (2 July) and mine on a Sunday one week ago or two weeks ago. We went to this place opposite Sembawang Shopping Centre to have a so called birthday dinner but as usual, its a place our parents want to go and not us. However, the food there was quite delicious i guess. I don't really have much of an appetite that time so i didn't eat much. After that, we headed to a nearby cafe to have some dessert. (and also my sister wants to eat her lemon curd tart which she complained about us not buying it for her birthday) And as we entered the shop, guess what i saw? 






RAINBOW CAKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
And yeah my mum told them we were celebrating birthdays hence the Happy Birthday thing on the cake. The cake was so so good. I love it so much and i was craving for it a lot so you can imagine the amount of joy bursting from me when i got my rainbow cake. 

Next, the day before my birthday, it was sort of a bad day because i was on my way to school and the bus i took broke down. I couldn't get onto the next bus of course since there are so many people on the bus. I was so pissed off and really moody. I woke up 3 hours earlier before my first lesson and i can still be late. That is how bad it was. But it was all worth it when i reached school, i was late for the lecture but its okay because about half of the lecture hall is empty and the teacher knew that it was hard to get to school. So everything was calm and all. Then at the end of the lecture i dragged one of my friends to cheers to get food because i was hungry and dying. Little did i know i was actually helping them in the surprise. 




THEY SURPRISED ME WITH A CAKE AND A STITCHHHHHHH. YAS MY FAVOURITE STITCH YEAH. Yeah i was so happy and my mood changed a lot from there. After that one of my friends bought me a can of beer to try, i didn't drink the whole thing of course. She said it was because i told them that i never drank beer before during one of the F&B lecture. Also, they gave me some cards which i read on the way to my secondary school for volleyball. My coach gave me two volleyball keychain, a small one and a big one. I was so happy because i am an alumni and he still gave me keychains. I mean it is the standard gift he gives everyone on their birthday but i did not expect him to give me. When i went back to poly, my 10 year friend bought me a large bottle of 100-plus non carbonated as my birthday gift? HAHA she wanted to buy me dinner but i didn't want to eat. So i drank it during CCA. Ans before we went home after CCA, we had cravings for Mac. I GOT TO TRY THE BUBBLEGUM MAC FIZZ. ITS THE BLUE DRINK. But it kind of suck. HAHA. But it is blue so who cares. OH YA. My life goal is to try everything blue, like blue ice cream, blue gummy, blue drink and other weird blue stuff i can find. 

The next day, my friends sent me birthday messages which make me very happy as not many people know its my birthday. Although it is just a message, it means a lot to me. In the afternoon, i went out with my "Bro" who had the same birthday as me. He is my secondary school friend and since we have the same sirname and birthday, we just become siblings. HAHA this makes no sense but whatever. We ate at a lot i think, and we just hung out together. Okay, that is not exactly true because i needed formal wear and he was kind enough to wait for me to find. We met a lot of people along the way, most of our secondary school friends. It was really a great day. 

So after i excitedly tell you guys about my birthday, SONG OF THE DAY: Hey Mama by David Guetta. It is catchy and upbeat so have a quick listen. :)

Thanks for reading my post again and here is a funny picture for you guys. 


Have a great day wonderful people. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments