Christmas is coming

02:31

Song of the week: Baby it's cold outside

Because it is time to be more christmas-sy 😊😊😊 This is my favourite christmas song.

Yesterday was a good day. I went for volleyball at my old school with 3 of my seniors and had such a good time. We were smiling and laughing majority of the time, disturbing each other and stuff. We played a few matches with our juniors. I was quite happy with my performance. After that i rushed off to meet my poly friends at gardens by the bay.

It was just so beautiful. The lights and the music, everything was perfect. My friends and i did secret santa and i was so glad that the gift i bought for my friend was what she wanted and the look on her face is just pure happiness. It is nice to know that she likes the gift a lot.

I received a music box and it is the cutest thing ever. However the shitty part was when i have no idea how to play it and i only realise it today. It is the cutest thing though.

Short post because many pictures are coming your way......

You Might Also Like

0 comments