Days of baking

02:09

Song of the day: The feeling by Justin Bieber. His new album has really nice songs actually.

The past few days after my exams, i started to bake a lot. I baked peppermint tea cake using the tea bag while my sister baked earl grey tea with the tea bag. The flavour is good but my mum comment that i should add another bag to make it just a bit stronger and the best thing is that my cake came out as a whole while my sister's one didn't because she didn't butter the pan properly or she took it out too fast because she was impatient. But oh well, it's flipping delicious.

My cousin came to visit and i made sugar cookies. It was simple to make. All you need is flour, butter, sugar, vanila essence and an egg. (If i didn't remember wrongly) The cookie came out so good i love it. My sister loves it, my cousin loves it. I brought it to volleyball training ans my juniors love it, my friends love it my coach..... well lets just say he look quite happy with it. I passed a few to my closest friend the next day and he said it is nice too. The sense of satisfaction is so damn high.

Yesterday my sister and i tried to make milo mug cake but it did not work out as i expected. It was more like a kueh than a cake and we decided to throw it away. My sister's friend came over and baked egg tarts with her. I was impressed at how it looks at first then i realised they bought the ready made tart base. It was different from the normal egg tart but pretty close considering the fact that we do not have a normal big oven but just a small toaster oven.

Next week i'm baking for my friends as a christmas gift. Although we are just playing secret santa, i just feel like giving them each a gift too. I can't wait to meet my friends though. Also, CHRISTMAS IS COMINGGGGGGGGGGG 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

You Might Also Like

0 comments