Promises

07:24

Song of the day: Love yourself by Justin Bieber

For all the times that you made me feel small
I fell in love now I fear nothin' at all
I never felt so low when I was vulnerable
Was I a fool to let you break down my walls?


You promised.

I thought everything was fine and still alright. I know that you are down and i am not going to lie. When i mentioned that i am upset, you started changing the subject into you being upset. Of course i push my feelings away to listen to you since i never ever take care of myself. I cannot be selfish and talk about myself when someone else is hurt. I know how shitty you felt but you said i don't understand. I don't understand exactly how you feel because i am not you but at least i know to a certain extent. You suddenly just stopped replying and i had no idea what to do. I tried to ask you to sleep but instead you did something else. 

But you promised.

I cannot believe that you did it. You promised me and you did it again. Again and again. Time and time breaking your promise. I trust you. I still do. I don't know why i let you hurt me again and again. Bringing disappointment into my life. You ignore me time and time and i let you. I am freaking out, worried about you right now. I hate you so so so much. 

I hate that you made me worry.
I hate that you made me disappointed.
I hate that you made me feel hurt time and time again. 
I hate that you broke your promise, once again.
I hate that although you did all those things, i don't actually hate you.

But one thing is that i made a promise and i kept it, so why can't you too? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments