Just because i feel like it

05:32

Song of the day: Youth by Troye Sivan. Absolutely obsessed with this song.

This would probably be a short post and probably about stuff with no exact topic. So lets begin. :)

I have one more exam paper to go, Accounting which i suck in. You might be wondering, mmm if you suck at accounting, why are you still here blogging when you could be studying? Well guys, there is a point in life where you are just like "Holy shit i am so shit at this and no matter what i do i would probably not do well anyways." and that point in time for me is now. Some of you guys might not experience it because you all are awesome as hell and somehow never ever screw stuff up so yeah.

Upcoming events
Well after my paper, i would be getting art supplies hopefully with the motivation to complete what i wanted to do. I would probably post it after i am done so for now its just shhhhh. :) Maybe i will go for volleyball if there were to be other people there and if there were to have any training because i am fat as fuck and i need to exercise. Also, i miss my coach.

Then probably the following week, i have a secondary school class outing, probably picnic i guess. I am kind of excited and not at the same time. Excited to see how everyone is doing and not excited but nervous for what might happen at the outing. I mean anything is possible.

After that probably nothing or maybe a March outing with my clique. Hopefully there will be one because all dem JC students busy as hell. Oh and hopefully an outing with some of my other friends. Maybe getting a USS seasonal pass with my cousin and just play at USS. The rest of the times would probably be me going for volleyball trainings or going out to jog to make sure my knee and ankle stop screwing up. (I heard jogging constantly helps to strengthen? Idk) I just jog till they start to hurt a bit and then jog a bit longer before climbing up the stairs to my house. Hopefully i do that and not be a lazy piece of shit.

Maybe during days that i am super free and have nothing to do, i might draw again? I have not drawn for a very long time and well, why not? And i am getting art supplies so probably do artsy stuff. I would finish reading a book at least because i have not read for so damn long. And maybe make some changes to my blog and research on how to make it cool as hell because i get tired looking at it sometimes. (DID ANYONE NOTICE THE CHANGE? THAT TINY CHANGE? NO? Okay......)

In April where my holidays continue, i have a class chalet? HOPEFULLY ITS A CLASS CHALET. It is still in the deciding process and this time probably going for pizza because everytime there is a BBQ a lot of food is wasted and we would not want that to happen. (and also, probably everyone will be lazy to cook the food in the end so PIZZA) I am really excited for it because it is probably the last time i will get to spend with my poly classmates. The people who studied with you and have fun with you the whole year. Will miss them a lot of course.

And there is a carnival on 30 April? At AJC if i am not wrong. Probably going to that too. And before that around 20+ April school starts again. Year 2 for me. Excited? Not so much. More of afraid of who is going be in my class and who is not because i am awkward as hell. Making friends is hard okay. Maybe i will join a random CCA next because why not?

And that is probably all i can say for now. Back to studying accounting i guess?

Bye guys :)



HERE ARE SOME PICTURES AND I AM CALLING ALL OF THESE "REASONS TO LOVE TUMBLR MORE" because tumblr is awesome.

Have a nice laugh, at my life or at the pictures. It doesn't matter as long as you are happy.

You Might Also Like

0 comments