10.3.2016

02:39

Song of the day: First heartbreak by Tori Kelly.

Today i woke up in the morning feeling tired as hell and it was quite a bad morning because i received a message from my best friend that he is enlisted to army this year in July. It is hard to imagine someone close to you go to army because who knows what might happen. I remembered having this talk that we won't drift apart but still, i felt quite bummed out.

I met my friend in the afternoon for a chatting session and eating session. I wore my new shoes that cut my feet so i was quite tired of walking around orchard just now. However, it was a good chatting session. We went to takashimaya and i saw one of my classmates and turns out he is working at orchard. This guy is someone who is quiet from the first time i met him and he always have a poker face until last year during our class chalet when his facial expression became sad? (Does it make sense?) I talked to him and stuff and i know he is sort of going through a hard time. But today when i saw him, he was quite happy and smiling which is good.

My friend and i left the place quite early and took the train. There was a family that came up and the children were so cute. They were saying things like "You are Primary 1, if you don't know how to share, how can you be a Primary 1?" and "You know when you grow up you cannot be like that to a girl?" Super adorable.

Basically i have nothing much to blog about but i feel like posting something so this is my day and here are some more comics.







Cyanide and Happiness comics make me happy :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments