Storytime! [1]

23:47

I had a blog last time but there were some issues with it and i couldn't login to write posts anymore so i have decided to create this new account to post. There are still many stories in the past that i wrote which i feel are quite interesting and i guess i am going to post them here. (Edited of course)

So this is a story about a time where i got an unpleasant phone call.

It happened about 3 years ago if i am not wrong. I encountered the most annoying call from my sister's godmother whom i have not met before at all. At that point in time i didn't even knew she existed until that day.

This lady had a baby before she was married but unfortunately for her, she had a lot of miscarriages after that and wanted my sister to be her goddaughter. My mum agreed for some reason (I have no idea why, she is just crazy). Why would i say that? This lady is probably the meanest godmother ever. She never once celebrated my sister's birthday and in our family that is practically what majority of the godmothers do. Also, with red packets, they tend to give a huge amount but this lady only gave $4. As compared to my second sister's godmother who gave her $60 or even $100 for her birthday, you can see how this lady doesn't qualify to be a good godmother. From what i have heard, no one have a good experience talking to her and 3 years ago it was my turn.

The lady will be known as A.

A: Hello?
Me: Hello?
A: 你妈妈在吗?(your mum at home?)
Me: 在,等一下 (she is in, hold on)

So i went into my parent's room and pass the phone to my mother.

Mum: Hello? Hello? Hello?

My mum literally threw the phone at my dad who threw it back to me and asked me to lie to her by saying they are not home.

Me: My mum is working.
A: Huh? Where got people work on Saturdays?
Me: She works everyday.

News flash woman, some people do actually work on the weekends.

A: What time does she end?
Me: I don't know
A: You are her daughter leh! How can you not know?
Me: *annoyed* She work at different times and end at different times so i am not sure.
A: 你是大的还是第二的?(are you the eldest or the second one?)
Me: 最小的(youngest one)
A: Oh, you having your o level this year right? Where do you want to go?
Me: Poly
A: Which one? Ngee Ann or SP?
Me: Ngee Ann
A: Why you want to go poly? So lousy

I was pretty annoyed by the stereotypical minds that polytechnics suck.

A: What course you wan to take?
Me: : International business
A: Oh my second son is in Ngee Ann poly leh, he is studying blah blah blah. He blah blah blah
Me: Oh i see.

Did you not just tell me poly is lousy? And then you decide to boast about your son who is in poly right now? Wow lady, double standard much?

A: So you take pure or double science?
Me: Erm, combined?
A: Aiyo, why never take pure? Eh wait your school take only the higher percentage people right? You must be in the lower percentage one.
Me: ._. Erm ya.
A: So how? Your results so bad your mum never scold you huh?
Me: Erm, no
A: Your resuts like that then your sister score so well. Your mum never compare your results with your sister one huh?
Me: No. I already get this kind of results also cannot change. Might as well work hard now

BITCH YOU BETTER SHUT THE FUCK UP COS I HAVE NO IDEA WHO YOU ARE. YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS TO SAY MY RESULTS ARE LOUSY. I mean i think they weren't very good but i was just really annoyed at this lady.

A: Aiya, so you are like my son la? Aim for pass only la?
Me: *super annoyed* No i cant change my results i am going to work hard i am not only aiming for a pass.

DAMN IT WOMAN, DIDN'T U HEAR A SINGLE WORD I JUST SAID?

A: 大的怎样?在做工?(how is the elder one? Working?)
Me: Ya
A: Does she give you allowance?
Me: No, she work and give mum the money
A: Oh, she study in uni for three years right? Why never continue?
Me: Erm, cos she not interested anymore?
A: Aiya you youngsters all the same. Everytime take a course then dont want to study then waste time.
Me: ._. *pissed*

Hello? Did you just insulted my sister? Who is your god damn goddaughter? What is this? Where am i? Am i on the right planet?

A: Then the second one leh?
Me: Study international business
A: ORH So you want to follow your sister right?
Me: Erm no, the course is interesting to me.
A: Aiya all the youngster say the same thing. Want follow then say la dont need to hide.
Me: Haha *whatever*
A: Oh ya so later your mother come home ask her call me hor? Dont wait until i go mandai then call! Hahaha
Me: Haha okay bye

The end.

It was a torturous 1 hour long phone call with her boasting about her son and being negative about literally everything else. For people who are not sure what Mandai means, it is actually where dead people are buried so basically it is like a cemetery.

People please learn, words hurt people and its not something everyone realises.

More storytimes to come!


You Might Also Like

0 comments