The rainbow that came after the rain.

00:21

Song of the day: Better in Time by Leona Lewis because my friend made me get addicted to it.

For the past few days it has been really shitty for me and today is probably the day i laughed the most in 2015 hence the name of the blog post being "The rainbow that came after the rain." Yesterday i had my last presentation and well, i screwed up the back part of my point and ended up constantly looking at the script in the end. Oh well, what is done is done right?

Today morning was my last IHT tutorial (IHT stands for introduction to hospitality and tourism) and my tutor is my care person. He is a really nice guy and gave us chocolates during today's lesson because it was the last lesson. Guess what? He bought ROYCE Chocolates which are pretty expensive and it tasted delicious. The best part was that we received out report back and my group got an A! Like finally, out of all the projects, we finally got an A! It lifted my spirits up and my group took a last photo together as a team since our presentations and group projects are all completed.


I love how happy we all look together as a team. 

After the lesson, i went with my friends for lunch in school and we had so much fun laughing and giggling about the photos we took on the way to the canteen. I don't think i have shown my poly friends yet so probably this is going to be an introduction of my poly friend post. 




We will start with the person on the left then.

The girl with the circle specs is called Andrea, i am not really close to her so lets just leave it as that.

The other girl wearing a black shirt and a black specs smiling without teeth (I hope the description is clear enough.) is called Shi Lin. She is my very first female friend in Temasek Poly and she is really really nice. For now she is probably the person i rant to the most about everything and her hatred for things she don't like is so great i enjoy talking with her the most. It is pretty fun when you get to share with someone who is expressive about their thoughts. 

The other girl beside her with brown hair is called Li Ling. She is my so called "partner" and she is the one who sort of know more about me. Like my past, part of it and my best friend outside school. She is overly caring to the point where when she is sad, she doesn't seem to accept help from people. She gets me a lot and is also another really really nice person. 

Now take a look at the girl wearing blue and has long black hair with her fist up. She is Jin Fei and she is the "partner" of Shi Lin. She is a very funny and comical girl and it is fun to hang around her. She likes to disturb us from time to time when she is bored. 

Next, the girl who is the tallest, wearing black specs. That girl is my cancer buddy, Shew Ki. She is a really funny girl and gets me because out horoscope is the same. We are about the same except she is skinnier and taller. 

Lastly, the girl doing the peace sign wearing a black shirt. Her name is Han Qing and she reminds we a lot about my friend Felicia and it is no surprise because their horoscopes are the same. She is another girl who kind of gets me too. 

And there, they are all my poly friends, the ones i hang out with more often. Well, i don't really know what else to blog about so i am just going to end off with a few photos. 



Haha i love tumblr. 

Thankd for reading wonderful people. :)





You Might Also Like

0 comments