Chinese New Year

08:45

Song of the week: Bruises by Train.

First of all, HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE. Don't eat too much heaty food and take care of yourself. Don't get sick!

Like every year, my family and I would visit temples and then go to my grandmother's house for another reunion dinner. As usual, new year, new clothes.


My outfit for CNY. :) 

I bought the white dress from one of the shops at Scape underground. It is a really comfortable dress. The material is comfortable and i love the sleeve length. I think the dress is $15 if i did not remember wrongly. Also, I recently bought a watch on carousell and it is something that i really like. It has black leather straps and the brand of the watch is Geneva. If interested, look for @dewatchshop. The watch is $15. The bag is just a normal bag i had, i think it was given to me by my sister and it can't keep much but it looks nice. As for the shoes, my favourite part of the whole outfit, they are black platform heels bought on carousell too. Look for @bygollyme. I am so grateful for the seller because these pair of shoes were considered sold on the page but the seller helped me get one extra pair before new year. I really love the shoes and it came with a packet of the thing that makes stuff smell nice. I read from the feedback and turns out the seller puts it for everyone which is really sweet. 

Day 1, I learnt to play 2 new card games which are really enjoyable. One is called Hearts and another one has no name.


Day 2, i have a family outing to gardens by the bay. My outfit is a black pullover with the word Manhattan i bought from H&M and a white shorts from Factorie. I wore black shoes from H&M along with my watch. That is my sister and she is wearing a nice white romper with a nice pattern. So we had Arnold's chicken for lunch and went out around 5 and ate at MBS food court. We went to walk around and watch the lights. 





Thats about it. How i spent my chinese new year. I love the lights, they are gorgeous. I hope everyone had a good new year and good luck to people who have school today. :') I feel you guys. 

Have a good day! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments