Disgusting People

02:14

Song of the week: Over and over again by Nathan Sykes.

Today is probably one of the shitest day of my life. Here is the story:

There was this guy lets just call him A (A for asshole) and he talked to me on instagram saying that he wanted to be friends. At first, i'm like "Why is this weird guy i barely know want to be friends?" I didn't think it would be bad.

At the start of the whole conversation, he did the 2 biggest mistakes anyone could make when starting to make friends.

1. Using sexual content in the conversation (Never ever use this when you just started talking to a person because it just gives off the impression that you are disgusting)

2. It was clear he wanted to be attached and play with girls' hearts. If you really want to be in a relationship with someone, give them attention. Or at least don't leave them hanging.

I was just annoyed by his behaviour. Not only did he do the two things above, he was being rude. I stopped talking to him of course, thinking that it was the end. My sister did some "research" and found out that this guy is a player. More reasons to stop talking to a prick like him.

Who knows, today he talked to me. He tried to start a convo and started to talk about not wanting to be single on valentine day. He is expecting me to be like "oh why not we spend valentine day together or something" but no i am not that stupid. I just told him to go get a girlfriend that treats him right. He asked whether i was attached and i said no. He replied "Oh, i was expecting you to react better." This just pissed me off and i quote from my friend "went from 0 to 100" It was a full on arguement.

He proceed to admit that he lies to girls (in the convo he says retard) and insults me. (Of course i started insulting back) I am really digusted to meet such revolting people. Lie to get to a girl's heart only to play with it and throw it away once he is done? Did he think i would stupid as fuck? No. If you screw me over i am going to bite you back in the ass. Watch out.

Girls, beware of such pricks and guys, don't be a prick because one day karma will strike you.

You Might Also Like

0 comments